Frequenty Asked Qusetions
Reserving, depositWe have waiting lists going for times when we don’t have any more Kittens available, as this breed is so extremely rare and not many kittens are being born. If you would like to be on our waiting list to ensure you to have a choice in the next litter, then please download the Waiting list contract below, fill it out and send it to us, together with a deposit of 3000 TWD. The Deposit is non-refundable in any case, but will be deducted from the price of the kitten lateron. When the kittens are 3 weeks old we will notify you and you may choose your future darling. You can visit us at this point but touching of the Kittens might be restricted for their safety as they are not vaccinated yet. At the time of reservation the first part of the purchase price will have to be paid and the second part when you pick up your kitten. We will issue a Deposit contract as your receipt at the time of reservation and the purchase contract at the time of pick up. We will take photos of all Kittens once a month and send some to you and give you an MV with their photos from just born up to 3 months plus when they can move to you. We can arrange worldwide delivery.
How is a responsible breeder like?
- The breeder does not have more than 2 to 3 cat breeds.
- The number of cats in the household is not too huge, so that the breeder has time to care properly for every animal.
- The rooms are bright, clean and have appropriate cat equipment.
- The breeder asks about the future living conditions of the cat in the new owners home.
- You get a detailed Purchase contract, written and signed guarantees, a Pedigree and Vaccination Certificates.
- You are allowed to visit the breeder and and also see the other cats that are not for sale.
- You are allowed to ask questions and get answers to those.
- The breeder has detailed knowledge of his breed, about cat health and personalities of each cat and kitten.
- You don’t see cages in the breeders house.
- The cats have enough space to roam around.
- The cats behave relaxed around the breeder.
- The cats have clean eyes and noses, don’t sneeze or cough regularly, have clean bottom holes and look generally healthy and well fed.
- You can only take home your Kitten after its at least 12 weeks old.
What do you get with a Panthera Tales Kitten?
-Purchase Contract with 3 Days general health guarantee, and 180 days on genetic diseases
- 2 3in1 Vaccinations and Vaccination Certificate
- WCF Pedigree
- Toilet trained
- Lifetime Support
- MV and photos from 3-4 Photoshootings
- Parents are health tested and Kittens grow up in a loving environment with no cages. Breeder with 10 years experience
FeedingTo make it as convenient as possible for our clients, we do get our Kittens used to dry food, canned food and raw chicken meat. We feed raw meat (shredded whole baby chickens) once a day in the morning and let them have dry food and clean water ready available at all times. Occasionally they get canned food. We highly recommend a raw meat diet as the main food and dry food only as a additional snack, as to protect the cats health in the best way. Cats are born carnivores and cannot digest fibers well. The fibers in dry food will damage a carnivores organs on longterm.
ToiletWe use Cats Best Cat litter. The clumping variant. After trying many kinds of cat litter we found Cats Best to be the best litter in terms of durability, smell and acceptance by the cats. Toilets should be cleaned out daily and completely changed and washed once in a while (how often depends on type of litter and frequency of use). Kittens can have 4-5 visits per day, sometimes more than that. After growing up the number lowers to 2-3 times.
Kitten Basic Equipment
- Water and Food Bowls
- Quality Food
- Cat Toilets and litter
- Cat Tree
- Cat Toys
- Cat carrier
- Cat Brush
How heavy do Cat get?Females weigh 4-8 Kg and males 6-10 Kg and more. They are roughly the size of a Maine Coon
What is the difference to Toygers and Bengals?Their looks resemble a wild big cat more than Toygers or Bengals, their personality is much more gentle, with much less temperamental problems than the other breeds. They are very dog like and extremely affectionate. In terms of pattern and colors they do have more variations in colors and have more detailed requirements towards the real wild cat looks. They also have different eye colors. Their ears makes them resemble a real wild cat far more than the breeds with traditional cat ears. They are also bigger sized than those breeds.
What is the difference to American Curls?Almost everything is different starting from the fur texture, lengtht, color, glitter, patterns and body type to head type and lengths, muzzle form, body size, temperament.. you name it. Even the ears are curled in a different angle and strength.
Temperament and personalityThe cat is curious, very intelligent, affectionate, people-oriented, and water-loving. They are perfect for families with kids. They are suitable for animal-related therapies. They also learn small tricks easily and can be trained to walk on a leash.
Do they have Big Cat Blood?No. They are fully domesticated cats, only bred to look like a Big cat, but with a gentle and friendly personality of a house cat.
When can I take my Kitten home?The earliest we allow our kittens to leave is 13 to 15 weeks. We do this for several reasons, all of which are not only in the kitten’s best interest, but also future owner. Kittens need time to wean themselves on their own, acquire good litter box habits, develop a strong enough immune system, and establish proper social habits with other cats and humans. By the time a kitten reaches 13 weeks, all of the above should have taken place and your new kitten will be able to adjust the initial stress of a new home with little or no difficulty. We also desex the Kittens at 12 to 13 Weeks and send them off when they are healed up.